2008 - Age of Awakening / 2016 - Age of disclosures / 2021 - Age of Making Choices & Separation / Next Stage - Age of Reconnection! Heretic

Saturday, January 22, 2011

46% sugar diet causes breast cancer...

.

Underfunded Scientists Force Lipstick-Covered Rat With Cancer To Run Through Maze

... in mice, as medical "scientists" have recently discovered in this study.   Strangely, that is not what they officially concluded, that's why I put the word in quotes!   The lethal mice diet consisted of 46% of sugar (31% sucrose + 10% maltodextrin + 5% dextrin), 21% of milk fat and 19% of casein.   Read more about that in this post by Denise Minger.

Heretic
---------------------------------

"... a flea without legs cannot jump when told, because it cannot hear - concluded the leading biologist Professor Lysenko"  (old Soviet joke) 

"You need a computer to obfuscate things properly but to really foul things up you need a scientist!" (anonymous, 1960-ties)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't have put such a foul picture like that without a warning... I think it totally unprofessional, I'm disgusted.. and no I didn't come to read your article I just happened to be looking rat pictures an ran into this. There are people that love them.

Stan Bleszynski said...

Dear disgusted,
I made the picture smaller. I like mice too (but not inside my house).
Heretic